"There are only four kinds of people in the world - those who have been caregivers, those who are currently caregivers, those who will be caregivers, and those who will need caregivers"
If you are a compassionate, patient, caring person who enjoys working with people you would enjoy a career with us. You’ll be joining a team of professionals with over 50 years of experience providing services in our community.
Employment Application (pdf)
Employment Application word doc)
Applicant minimum requirements:
- Valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance and social security card
- A clean driving record
- Experience and/or certifications are welcome and valued
- Three work related references and three personal references
- Upstanding character – the ability to pass a comprehensive national criminal background check and fingerprinting background check in the State of illinois
- Scheduling and work assignment flexibility
BARBERVoss Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and employs without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, handicap or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
BARBERVoss Home Care also maintains a work environment free from discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran/military status, marital status or other status protected by federal or state law, with regard to any term or condition of employment.